Thursday, May 23, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

**Excuse my absence - I've been feeling very tired lately!**

Teacher Appreciation Week was May 6-10th this year.  Being a teacher, I know how important it is to feel appreciated by the parents of your students.  I wanted to make Jack and Hannah's teachers feel special during Teacher Appreciation Week - so I set to work on Pinterest to find easy, inexpensive, little things I could do for the teachers that spend so much time caring for our little lovelies.  Here's what we came up with:

MONDAY


TUESDAY


WEDNESDAY


THURSDAY

FRIDAY


Not sure what I did before Pinterest, to be perfectly honest:)  And boy, I can't wait until the kids only have one teacher each year!

I will say the teachers were extremely appreciative - especially because Jack and Hannah couldn't wait to pass out the goodies to them each morning!

No comments: