Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Chores Should Be Fun

I don't think it's a secret that I hate to clean my house.  It's true.  I really don't like it.  So I procrastinate and do anything else I can think of to get out of cleaning my own house.  It's bad.

But the one thing I'm pretty good at is changing all of our bedding on a very regular basis.  Because of this, Jack has grown to be a part of this chore.  He loves to help me take the pillow cases off of the pillows, and he tries really hard to help me take the old sheets off and put the new sheets on.  It's cute.

But it's still a chore, and so I found myself procrastinating at changing the bedding as well.  In a really fun way.

Seriously.  What kid doesn't love playing in the sheets?





So sometimes we swing, sometimes we make a fort, and sometimes we just play sheet monster.  Either way, it makes this little chore definitely more bearable:)




No comments: