Saturday, March 2, 2013

just beautiful

Last weekend, I headed over to my sister's house to take some pictures of her precious baby belly.  We're nearing the end (or rather, the beginning!) of this thing, and I wanted it documented for her.  We rescheduled this appointment a million times - if I'm being honest, she wasn't really thrilled about posing for such pictures as she's not feeling especially beautiful.  But, oh - she is!



{getting to this picture led to some very hilarious outtakes!}




I keep trying to tell her that she will look back on these photos with nothing but happiness, but she seems unconvinced.  She's uncomfortable, and in pain, and she's ready.  We're all ready, really.  I say this as though I've been carrying a big baby around in my belly for the last nine months, but honestly, I just want to meet my nephew.  I'm ready to watch my sister fall into this role of mommyhood and fall in love with the little man she's made.  And, I want all the little newborn gear to fit him for his newborn photos, so he better hurry!  I'm so, so eager:)

No comments: