Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hannah's Sunshine Party

The idea for a "You Are My Sunshine" birthday party for Hannah Bear came together for several reasons:

  1. She asks that the entire family sing "You Are My Sunshine" to her every single night before bed.
  2. I'm obsessed with the way she says, "yellow."
  3. She literally lights up our world.
It was that easy!  I started searching Pinterest and Etsy for "You Are My Sunshine" parties and all things pink and yellow.  

I received many questions about what, exactly, is a "You Are My Sunshine" party.

This, my friends, is just that.  Enjoy the pictures from our little tot's party!
Lucky for me, I found a wonderful printable pack for the party on Etsy.  And those "You Are My Sunshine" lyrics on the mantle?  I found those here.




More on this love story later:)




Hannah was so excited to pass out the goodie bags with the princess popcorn inside!
Our invitation (in the frame) came from here.

All in all, it was a perfect party.  Everything came together very well, and the birthday girl thoroughly enjoyed herself.  I think she felt really special, and that's all that I was after:)



No comments: