Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Home Sweet Home

It feels good to be home.  It's cozy here, our favorite spot - just the way it's supposed to be.

We had so much fun on our beach vacation with the littles - they are at such fun ages for ocean and water park play!  And I'm proud of myself because I was really present for it, every second.  This time with them is so precious, and I cherish it.  I took some pictures, but not nearly as many as I usually do.  Why?  Because I was busy playing with my family - dodging the waves, swimming in the pool, and going down the slides.  I did take some great video clips, so we'll have to see what I can do with all of those...

Here are some of my favorite photos from our trip together - enjoy!

















I'm thinking maybe we'll turn this into our yearly summer vacation spot...  Such good memories are made there!

No comments: