Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pumpkinville

Over the weekend, I took our little lovelies to Pumpkinville, a local petting zoo/fall festival.  The weather was chilly and cloudy on Saturday, so we hung out around the house.  But on Sunday, even though the temperatures were a little chilly, it was sunny, so it felt warmer.  No one else was available to go, so I packed up the kids, and we headed out for fall fun.

I'm so glad we did - I always enjoy that time with my littles.  And I think they had fun, too!

getting them both to look at the camera at the same time is nearly impossible

Hannah loved feeding the baby goat

Jack loves pony rides.  Hannah - not-so-much.

He kept this goat company for quite awhile.

So proud of my little girl!

Beautiful sunlight.

Hannah ran into one of her classmates from school!

Our little lovelies

Unusually brave...

Loving the slides...

With Mama on the hayride

It was a perfect, fall day:)  Thank you, October.



No comments: