Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick-or-Treat

Happy Halloween!

This was really Hannah's first true Halloween where she could really participate and get into the festivities.  Months ago, when I asked her what she wanted to be, clear as day, she said, "Minnie Mouse."  And Minnie Mouse she was:)  I didn't have to buy a costume for Jack this year because he could make any costume he could possibly want in a matter of seconds with things we already have in our house.  (And Grampy had already purchased the Iron Man costume that Jack eventually decided he wanted to wear!)  I was proud of myself for that.  Instead, I purchased three Minnie Mouse costumes to find just the perfect one.  Eventually we did, and I was able to return the others.

Hannah was really excited to go to school on Halloween.  She couldn't wait to wear her "bee-u-tiful dress!"

Wearing her Minnie Mouse gloves

Playing musical chairs

I spy a Minnie Mouse having snack

Jack picked the design and Daddy did the carving

A visit from Grandpa and Grandma

Showing off her bee-u-tiful dress

A visit from Grammy and Grampy

Iron Man and Minnie

Jack wanted to walk the Halloween parade all by himself this year.  Just another sign he's growing up...  Hannah couldn't wait to go trick-or-treating.  She went all the way around the block with Daddy and Jack while I stayed home and passed out candy.  Even though it drizzled a tiny bit, it was warm outside, and everyone had a great time.  The kids were especially thrilled about their pumpkins filled with candy:)

I look forward to many more Halloweens with these two precious pumpkins!

No comments: