Monday, April 21, 2014

Our Easter

We had a good day yesterday.  The weather was nice, although a little cooler than we would have liked.  Regardless, we got to dress up in our Easter best, which I adore.  I love coming up with coordinating things for my family to wear on events and holidays.  It really does bring me great joy, and I love the way it looks in pictures.

The kids woke up way too early to see what the Easter bunny had left for them (of course!) - they were so excited to dig through their baskets.

Hannah is in constant motion, so it's hard to get a non-blurry photo.

The Easter bunny was especially pleased to have found this rare gem.  Hannah was thrilled - and so were we!  Now we know the words to her favorite song.  See for yourself:

{Video: Hannah's New Book}

To make Jack smile (and be confident that he did, indeed, find all of the hidden eggs), the bunny left a note

Hannah added some of her new toys to her little critter dollhouse, with Mommy's help

My loves

I took a few photos with my tripod before we headed to Grammy and Grampy's.  Everyone usually groans when I pull out the tripod at family events, so I decided to give them a pass on this day.

We used some of my new spring table setting things, and they were so pretty!   I promised Jack and Hannah that when they grow up, they can each have one of my bunnies for their own houses.  They've already decided which one is theirs.  

Dinner was so yummy!

Grampy's beautifully colored and placed Easter eggs

And the coolest nephew ever, digging his Easter eggs filled with baby snacks and his Peter Rabbit book, not-so-much

It was definitely a good day.

No comments: