Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hannah's 2nd Attempt at the Animal Game

For the past couple of nights, Hannah's been getting out of bed after tuck-in time, and coming ever-so-peacefully into Jack's room to tag-along for his book.  Then I re-tuck her in, and she goes to sleep while we snuggle with Jack for a bit.

Tonight, we decided to give her another go at the animal game.  Based on last time, I tried to give her a little help.

Me (whispering into Hannah's ear): A ladybug.

Daddy: Does it live in the ocean?

Hannah (looking at me): No.

Jack: Is it a spider?

Hannah (looking at me): No.

Daddy: Does it have fur?

Hannah: It's yucky.

Jack: Is it a spider?

Hannah: I want a horse.

Me (whispering into Hannah's ear): No, it's not a horse.  It's a ladybug.

Daddy: It's yucky... Is it a bug?

Hannah: It's a horse.

Daddy (trying to act like he's really going out on a limb): Is it a horse?

Hannah (completely surprised that Daddy guessed her animal): Yes!  It's a horse!

No comments: