Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hannah's first take with the animal game

Tonight, Brad and I were playing The Animal Game with Jack at bedtime when I looked over and was face to face with Hannah.  She'd apparently hopped out of her bed, walked into Jack's room, and waited patiently to be noticed.

It was too adorable not to include her.  She listened to us finish my round (my animal was the flamingo again), and then I thought, "Why not?"

"Hannah Bear, think of an animal and keep it in..."

"Giraffe."

"No, no - keep your animal a secret.  Don't say it out loud.  Think of a new animal, and we'll ask you questions."

"Okay."

Jack asked, "What color is it?"

"Pink and purple.  I have three powers."

So I asked if it was a unicorn.  Or a butterfly.

"No, it's a giraffe!" she shouted.

We'll keep working on it :)

No comments: