Sunday, February 16, 2014

happy birthday, baby

Today is Brad's 35th birthday.


I think he wanted a little peace and quiet this weekend, so this morning, I packed the kiddos up and took them to the mall.  I had to do a return, Hannah needed some new jeans (size 3T!!!), and they could play and ride the train and the carousel.  We also picked out some work shirts and ties for Brad for his birthday.

We came home and took a little rest before we got ready for a birthday party.  Brad's family came over to celebrate with us, and we had a low-key dinner party.


It was nice, and I think that Brad felt special.  He doesn't love the extra limelight, but it seemed like he had a good time.  The kids were so excited to throw a party for their daddy and they loved getting to spend some time with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Jess.






Happy birthday, Baby - we love you, and I hope that we made you feel special on your special day.

No comments: