Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dreamland

This morning when I went in to wake Jack up, he was oh, so sleepy.  I rubbed on his little back and asked him how he was.  He mumbled, "Good."

I asked him if he slept good as I ran my fingers through his crazy, baby hair.  He mumbled, "Yeah."

And then, he popped right up, looked at me with those big, blue eyes, and said, "I dreamed about lions at the zoo."

It was so stinkin' cute, I couldn't help but giggle.  That was the first time he's ever told me about a dream!  The back story, of course, is that Jack is dying to revisit the zoo, this time with Daddy and Hannah Bear in tow:)  We keep telling him that we'll go when the weather gets warmer, so whenever it's sunny, he'll point out the sunny weather and ask to go to the zoo.  It seems that when you are three, sunny weather equates to warm weather - even when it's freezing outside!

Oh, he makes me laugh!

No comments: