Sunday, September 30, 2012

Between the hours of 4 and 9 pm

I was singing along with the radio on the way home, and Jack asked me to stop.  When I asked why, he stated that he was "allergic to singing."  At least he's polite:)

Hannah Bear tried to wipe my nose with a tissue, completely unsolicited.

While I was in the middle of feeding the puppy dogs, Hannah made her usual beeline for the dog food.  Before I knew it, my girl and I were wrestling for dog food and she gasped and reached for more.

When I was cooking dinner, Hannah stood beneath me, tugging at my dress.

Once again, while we ate, Hannah was voraciously eating her food like someone might try to take it away from her.  She even lifted her plate to see if any more grapes were hiding underneath it.  I love that about her:)

When I asked Jack whether he wanted stickers or a lollipop as a reward, he replied, "Eww, that's a tough one."

I was trying a new job chart with Jack to get him to help me a little bit more around the house.  It's not going wonderfully.  Tonight, I found it squirreled away.  Pretty sure he's trying to help me forget about it all together!

These little lovelies definitely keep me on toes - that's for sure!

No comments: