Thursday, January 31, 2013

Baby Shower Fun

Nearly two weeks ago, my mom and I hosted a baby shower for my sister here at our house.  While getting ready for the party with two little ones wasn't easy, everyone pulled together (thank you, Aunt Kathy!) and we were able to get everything ready just in the nick of time.

If I do say so myself, the party was a huge success.  The decorations turned out wonderful, the food was yummy, and the company was perfect.

Ryan looked and (more importantly!) felt great, and she did very well being in the spotlight.  She received lots of beautiful, snuggly things for the little guy we're all anxiously waiting for:)  She has since set up his nursery and unpacked all of her goodies - I am just so very happy for her!

Take a peek into our little, baby bash:

 {Cake table}

 {One of our guest activities - we asked everyone to leave wishes for the baby.  So sweet!}

 {By this time, you should know I'm a sucker for party details.}

 {Check out these adorable diaper cakes.  And that sweet, little man in those sonogram pictures?  Yes, that's my nephew!}

 {Paper products}


 {Yummy, sugar cookies made especially for our party}

 {Momma was excited to unscramble some baby words}

 {My cousin, Kristin, and her little man, Owen, playing Baby Shower Bingo}

 {So excited for baby bedding from Grammy and Grampy}

 {Momma and Papa John cutting the cake...and our invite in the background}

 {Sibling love: my Uncle Tom, Aunt Joanne, and Dad}

 {These cousins LOVE when they get to play together}

 {Momma and Papa John with his mom and Aunt Michelle}

 {Grampy, Ryan, and Grammy}

 {The girly-girls}

 {Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jack traveled from Cleveland to be here with Rypie - we are so happy they were here for such a special event!}

{Momma's first subway art}

Little One - we are waiting for you!




No comments: