Monday, January 21, 2013

Just Jack

While watching The Amazing Spider-man, I remarked, "She's so pretty," to watching Emma Stone on screen.  And Jack?

Without missing a beat, Jack replied, "She's hot, too."

*****

When I give the kids a bath in our master bathroom, I wear my swimsuit.  They've never asked any questions, until recently.

Jack asked me, "Are you going to wear your swim suit?"

"Yeah, is that okay?"

"That makes me laugh," Jack said.

"Why does that make you laugh?"

"Because you look so cute in your swimsuit, Mommy!"

*****

Before leaving for Christmas break, my little man wished one of his best friends a Merry Christmas.  He literally said, "Have a Merry Christmas, Lola!" without any prompting at all.  It was the cutest thing!

*****

Jack has remembered that I like to sleep while it's raining, so now whenever it rains, he likes to tell me about how much he also enjoys sleeping in the rain.  A-dorable!


No comments: