Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Bouncing Break

On Friday, the littles and I got up, got showered, and headed out for a break from being kept indoors all week.  We needed to get out - desperately.  So I took them to Sport Bounce, and then we went to school for a little bit so I could drop off all the work I'd done at home and get set up for Monday morning.  We stopped by McDonald's to pick up some lunch on our way home and had a little picnic on the family room floor.  It wasn't a lot, but it was enough.










The bouncing helped them burn off some energy and I could tell that, for the most part, they were having a good time.  Hannah wasn't crazy about the slides this time (could you tell?), but she seemed to think one of them was better than the rest, so we spent a lot of time climbing up and coming back down on that one:)

And now it's time.  I've procrastinated all weekend.  I must start report cards.

No comments: