Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dylan Day

On New Year's Eve, the kids and I watched Dylan for the first half of the day while my little sis and Uncle John had to go to work.  I woke up bright and early to spend my morning with the little mister. Ryan and John dropped Dylan off at about 7:30, and my little lovelies weren't waking up over break until about 8-8:30.  Jack woke up shortly after Dylan arrived, and then Hannah stumbled down a little while later.  We had a good morning, playing with old baby toys and snuggling on our visitor.

Then Dylan got sleepy and we put him down for a nap in Hannah Bear's bedroom.  We had to set up our old Pack 'n Play since we'd just switched Hannah over to a toddler bed.  Not-so-great planning on my part, since I knew we were watching Dylan, but just didn't put two-and-two together in time.  Oh well.  The good news is that Dylan went right to sleep - snuggled with his bink and a lovey, he was out until 11:10!  Ryan couldn't believe he took such a good nap, but this Mama knows how to make a room dark and snuggly for naptime - it's one of my strengths:)

Anyway, when Dylan woke up, it was time to take some pictures.  We got right to work, and here's what we came up with:





 Hannah tootsies



 We spent a lot of our time mastering the stair-crawl:)



It was a fun day for sure, and I was quite surprised with how quickly time passed.  Before we knew it, Rypie came and scooped Dylan up to take him home for nap time.

My little lovelies can't get enough of Baby Dylan, and neither can I:)

No comments: