Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy (Belated) Birthday, America!

I heart the Fourth of July.  I don't remember exactly when it all started, but I do.  I really love it.  It's my favorite holiday, and I hope that Jack will grow to love it, too. 

This was Jack's third, but really, first, Fourth of July, and he had a blast.  Brad was convinced that the celebration would be just as nice from the Target parking lot, but I really wanted to take Jack over to Ida Lee, so that's just what we did:)  It was so worth it!

Skinny Bear wouldn't miss this celebration

Beautiful Boy


It would be a crime for me not to frame this picture (obviously, my favorite)


Juice Break


I WANT this umbrella - it provided an excellent backdrop before another family came to sit between us!


Kisses from Daddy


So Happy


Just the three of us


Jack loved dancing to the 80's music with the glow-stick


In Action


Being tickled by Daddy

All in all, it was a really fun night.  Brad and I had a bet about the traffic getting out of the park.  He guessed two hours, and I guessed forty-five minutes, but guess what?  It only took half an hour for us to get out and head home:)  I can't wait to do it all over again next year!

No comments: