Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Don't Mess With Texas...ahem, I mean Jack

Tonight, while giving Jack a bath, I was soaping up his body when I accidentally put him a little off-balance while he was standing.  And, I kid you not, this is what he said to me:

"Don't push me around."

Obviously, Jack's teachers have been working with him on using his words rather than his hands with his friends at school.

And...I would have to say that it's working!

**********

Just a few minutes later, while looking at the blessing ring (a ring of all of the gift cards given to Jack since I was pregnant) on his dresser, he announced that he was looking for the Cookie Monster card that he loves so much.  The next thing Brad and I heard him say was, "He's great."  Matter of fact, every day comment...nothing special, just, "He's great."  What?!?!

Have I ever told you how much we love him?  Because we really do.

No comments: