Monday, September 20, 2010

Down on the Farm

There is absolutely no better way to spend a Sunday morning

than with my family

posing for silly pictures,

snuggling up to my hubby,

going on a hayride,

enjoying the beautiful fall weather (oh, how I heart you, Fall!),

searching for the perfect pumpkin,

walking through fields,

giving my son a piggy-back ride,

watching him go down the slide,

playing with my little man,

cherishing every fleeting moment,

capturing some on film,

and never wanting it to end.

{Rypie - thank you for joining us on such a fun morning and for capturing some of life's greatest moments}

1 comment:

Ryan Marie Ellis said...

It was the best thing I've gotten up early for in a looong time :) My pleasure, you guys are just too cute (well mostly Jack!) Love you all!!