Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Fragments

*Throughout this post, I've added random pictures that I took of Jack this evening while practicing some of my new photography skills.

Original - too dark

Edited - adorable, cheesy smile

Brick background - too dark

Edited - maybe a little overexposed

Tonight, we were watching a bit of Wall-E before Jack's bedtime, and he said, "Eva's got two eyes, Mama."  Hmmm...at first, I thought it was kind of a random thing for him to say, but I didn't want to ignore him, so I replied, "Yes, she does."  And then I thought about it some more and realized - ohmygoodness, he's counting.  He actually understands what 'two' means.  My little heart soared...I am so proud of my little sparky:)

 
Not great light-wise, but too cute not to share

Hammin' it up

I'm a sucker for the upwards glance, what can I say?

Another pretty funny thing happened tonight after we put Jack to bed.  I had gone downstairs to clean up and shut down for the night, when all of a sudden, I heard Jack screaming.  I go running upstairs thinking something is horribly wrong and meet Brad at the landing when we realize that he's actually screaming, "GOOD NIGHT - I LOVE YOU!" over and over again.  We just laughed and laughed and called back to our little man. 


I'm also a sucker for these two.  (SOOC - straight out of the camera)

Edited


Hangin' out in HIS Mustang:)

Happy Friday, Everyone!

No comments: