Monday, February 21, 2011

18 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of Baby: Peanut is about five and a half inches long and still weighs about five ounces.
Baby's Developmental Milestones: Peanut is now large enough for me to feel him/her twisting, rolling, kicking, and punching his/her way around:)
Total Weight Gain: I've gained 15 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much.  Enough said.
Gender: The appointment is set for Friday, March 4th.
Movement: I'm thinking so!
Sleep: I've still been sleeping pretty great.  Wish I could sleep more, but at least I'm sleeping good when I do.
What I miss: Mountain Dew...desperately.
Cravings: Water.  Pop-tarts.  Watermelon.
Symptoms: Still have that weird pain in my tush.  And some cramping.  And my skin is still not great.  
Best Pregnancy Moment this Week: Jack's belly kisses.  Oh, how I love that Little Man who's going to make such a great big brother!


No comments: