Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas to Me

That's right:)

On Christmas morning, I found out that my present was on backorder.  Not only we were waiting for the item to be in stock, but we were also waiting for the FedEx man to bring my package directly to our house.

And this morning, right after I put Hannah down for a nap, and I could've killed the person at the door for ringing the doorbell, hence causing the puppies to bark like crazy and Jack to go running through the whole house at full speed, the FedEx man delivered my most special package.  (And for the record, as soon as I saw it was the FedEx man, I decided to let him live to see another day, and eagerly opened the front door - pajamas, sans makeup, and all.)

It was then I signed for the package and went squealing into the house like a teenage girl at a Justin Bieber concert (and for the record, I have Bieber fever.  I can't help it - I like his music.  And his hair.)  And then I realized I couldn't possibly open my present without Brad.  So I promptly called him and told him he had to come home.  He could not:(

So finally, at around 7:30 pm tonight, I was able to open my present.







Oh, happy day.  

(And does anyone else love Apple packaging as much as I do?!)

Now...if you'll excuse me - I'm going to go play with my new phone.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Enjoy! I got my first iphone back in October. A belated birthday present. I love mine.