Monday, December 5, 2011

Under the Weather

That's right.  It may seem hard to believe...


...but this adorable, baby girl is feeling under the weather.


She's had a nasty, tummy bug since Friday, poor thing.  And a horrible diaper rash to boot.


Which meant that today, Mama had to leave work to take Miss Hannah to the doctor's office.


And while I should have taken those unexpected nap times to get some things done, instead, I napped, watched Desperate Housewives, snuggled my baby girl, and took some beautiful photos thanks to the natural light streaming into our guest bedroom this afternoon.


And while I feel awful that Hannah Bear is sick and wish I could take her place, I relished in those unexpected moments that I got to spend with her today.

Feel better soon, Baby Bear.

No comments: