Friday, March 23, 2012

Firsts

{Kimmee - Be Warned.  There is a picture of a tiny, balled up snake in this post.  The look on my son's face is adorable, but if you absolutely cannot look, I will understand.}

Last week was a week of firsts for our little family...

Hannah's first day at school (she loved every minute of it, and so did her brother),

my first ice cream truck visit of the season (I love the sound of that bell and my Dora ice cream),

Hannah held her own bottle for the first time (out of sheer desperation and hunger as I was trying to get Jack dressed for school),

Jack held his first snake (with Daddy's supervision, of course, and he was so proud of himself!),

{This little guy is a full-grown Powerball Ball Python; we call him Lotto.}

and Hannah crawled for the first time (to be honest, it was more of an Army crawl, but she definitely made her way across the family room floor to reach a bucket full of Jack's super heroes).

One of the things I love so much about our kids' ages right now is that we're inundated with first experiences, and I just want to remember them all.

No comments: