Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday, Grandma!



Today was Grandma's birthday, and what a lovely, first day of spring she had:)  Early this morning, Jack and I dropped Miss Hannah off for the day, and our little lovelies gave Grandma her first birthday present:

A nicely, framed photo of Hannah and Jack
(which reminds me - need to post those photos!)

Jack and Hannah also gave Grandma a Sesame Street birthday card, one in which Jack happily "signed" his name:)

This evening after work we met Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Jess, and Jimmy at Red Robin for a fun, birthday dinner.  Both kids were very well-behaved, so that led to everyone having a very nice time.  Have I ever told you how much I love onion rings and chocolate chip cookie sundaes?  I do.

Grandma,
We had so much fun celebrating your birthday with you!  We hope you like your presents and that you enjoyed your day.  Remember...never regret getting another year older:)

No comments: