Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Believe it or not...

...our tiny, little Peanut took two baby steps this evening.

We were all sitting in the family room after my last day of work, Brad's day of traveling back from Indianapolis, and the kids' busy day at school.  Hannah wanted to stand next to what used to be Jack's train table.  I say, "used to be," because right now it is more of a shelf for storing train track pieces as Hannah Bear pulls the track apart every chance she gets.

So, there we were.  Brad was lying on the couch, I was sitting on the floor, Jack was playing with his toys, and Miss Hannah?

She let go of that train table and took two, wobbly steps towards me, and then fell into my arms.

There it is.  Baby's first steps.

(And yes - I'm on a mission to get it on video:)

No comments: