Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Feed Crazy

Apparently Brad has a to-do list on his phone titled "Feed Crazy."  I've mentioned that Brad and I each have our own quirks, but I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned that he thinks mine make me crazy.  He does.

I think my craziness makes our lives easier and more organized.

He thinks I create routines and structures for myself that we could live the rest of our lives without.

We agree to disagree.

{This is what I got Brad for our engagement anniversary - his favorite children's book with a personal note inside and that plaque about how, without me, his life would be a mess.}

Recently Brad's decided it would be fun to encourage our little lovelies to sometimes randomly do the things that make me crazy, such as:
  • wet willies
  • messing up our light switches
  • putting stickers everywhere, including the stair railing, the back door, and the coffee table
You get the idea.

I found out about this list because I noticed him watching me and then quickly rushing to his phone to jot things down.  These moments seemed to immediately follow my moments of frustration or craziness, perhaps after some daily routine he didn't quite realize I had.

I asked, and he told me about the Feed Crazy list.  Lovely.

Now it seems that Jack's number one goal in life is to give me a wet willy.  Gross.

And he's especially focused because someone gives Jack a quarter (only one/day) every time he gets me by surprise.

No comments: