Thursday, August 8, 2013

I Love You, Bunny Rabbit

This afternoon, Jack and Hannah spent some time at Grandma and Grandpa's so that I could go to a meeting for work and then get my haircut.  When I went to pick them up, we noticed a bunny rabbit hopping around in Grandma and Grandpa's front yard.


Jack and Hannah were so excited to see a bunny rabbit and they tried to get as close as they possibly could.  While inching closer and closer, Hannah let out a little squeal and said, "I love you, Bunny Rabbit!"

The bunny rabbit hopped into the bushes and while Jack tried to get closer to him on one side, Hannah and I went towards the other side to see if he would come out that way.

As Jack got closer, sure enough, the bunny hopped out of the bushes...and straight for Hannah!

She immediately threw her hands up in the air, screamed the girliest scream you've ever heard, and ran for my legs.

"Bunny Rabbit scare Hannah," she said, sticking out her bottom lip.

I assured her the bunny rabbit would not hurt her, but we certainly got a good laugh out of the fact that seconds earlier she'd been telling him how much she loved him.

Apparently bunny rabbits are only lovable from a distance!

Silly girl...


No comments: