Monday, December 2, 2013

For My Little Sister

On Thanksgiving, Dylan was given his first, impromptu, haircut.  And I'm not sure my sister was ready.

Uncle John?  Definitely ready.

The rest of us?  We were pretty ready, too.

But Rypie?

Not-so-much.

I can't remember if I cried during Jack's first haircut.  I remember that he cried.  And that they gave him a lollipop, and I took lots of pictures.  But I don't know if I cried - I think I was so proud of my little man, needing his first haircut.

My mom and I took him to Cartoon Cuts in the mall, and they gave me a little certificate with a lock of his hair that I will have for the rest of my life.

But I was ready.

And while Ryan thought she was ready, she was not.  BIG DIFFERENCE.

I took some pictures of this momentous occasion.  When the dust settles, and she's over Dylan's missing curls, she can look at the pictures and smile.  I hope.

Both grandparents had to hold Dylan still



Two toofers!

Hannah helped Dylan relax by holding his hand

I warned you

Proud Papa

Dylan looked so handsome.  Grammy did a good job.  And my little sister?  She pulled herself together:)

Now Hannah thinks she needs a haircut.  And that, my friends, is simply not happening.

No comments: