Monday, December 16, 2013

Our Santa Visit

Tonight, my mom and I took the kids to see Santa after school.  They were oh-so-excited.  We arrived while Santa was eating dinner, but they waited semi-patiently in line, and were in awe as Santa made his way down to his chair.

{I now notice that the sign behind my children's heads says no cell phone cameras permitted.  Oops.}

She was waiting so nicely.


No screamers this year - I deem this a success!  

Poor Jack smiled in the other pictures the photographer took, but Hannah did not, and this was the one they picked.  Next year, I'll have to remember to ask if I can choose - I'm sure they'll love that;)


You may not be able to tell from this picture, but this shows my very detail-oriented son showing Santa the specific Lego catalog items he would like, so Santa wouldn't get confused.  I had to talk him down from taking the entire catalog, and finally we agreed he could put a page or two in his pocket.

Hannah proudly told Santa she would like Boots and Dora, all by herself.

This year, Christmas is going to be so much fun - the littles are into all things Christmas!  They love our advent calendars and Oliver, our elf.  They talk frequently about how Santa's watching:)  They're excited to bake and to have Christmas parties.  

Now if I can only survive this work-week, we'll be in a good place!



No comments: