Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The biggest surprise...

Well, so I obviously haven't had a chance to write about our upcoming Disney plans prior to now, but that's okay.  The truth is, as I'm typing this I'm thousands of miles above the earth, flying to Orlando.

The littles have no idea where they are going, and it's lovely.  I can't wait to surprise them with their Mickey ears when we arrive :)  We were originally going to tell them when we got to the airport, but Brad had a good point - the earlier we tell them, the more they are going to ask us about every last detail.  So instead, we decided to wait until we're really close.

As of this morning, Jack's best guess was Great Wolf Lodge.  They really love Great Wolf Lodge.  Then he thought maybe we were returning to Vegas.  They also really loved Vegas.  But this?  This can only be what I imagine is the best place on earth if you're six and two.

We're going to get there, get our rental car, check into our hotel, and then head to Magic Kingdom.  Their little, adorable minds are going to be blown.  I'm pretty sure.  I promise to photograph the surprise.  There might be a video - we'll see.

No comments: