Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A Trip to the Mall

My kids have been asking to see Boss Baby since before it came to the theaters.  One of my co-workers told me about a discount every Tuesday at our favorite local movie theater, so I decided that Spring Break would be a great time to take the kids to the movies (since really, when am I ever going to take my kids to the movies on a Tuesday night after work?).  We really liked the movie - very funny and a cute story, too.

Hannah loves to pose next to movie posters

Since the movie theater is at the mall, I decided to make an afternoon of it.  We did some spring/summer clothes shopping, and then we saw the Easter bunny. 


We stayed to have lunch in the food court.  My kids love to eat at the food court in the mall - I think because they can play and eat and play some more.  And then they get to ride the spinning cup on the carousel!  What could be better?

Since it was such a pretty day, and we'd spent most of it indoors, we decided to hang out at the park in the evening, and Daddy met us there on his way home.  We played some basketball and spent some time on the swings.

My boys, in their matching shirts :)

I love spending time with these three.  And I love Spring Break!

No comments: