Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Time with Friends

Today was the day for play dates with friends.  This morning, we met up with Kimmee and Channing for some fun at Rebounderz.  The kids all had such a good time getting their extra energy out on the indoor trampolines.  Once they were all bounced out, they played some arcade games in order to win a few cheesy prizes :)  Then we headed over to Burger 21 for lunch - my kids are crazy about Burger 21!  We had such a good time catching up, but I didn't get any pictures!!!

After we came home to rest for awhile, we had another play date with Hannah's best friend, Ryan.  We met up at a local park that has several playgrounds and a creek.  It was a beautiful day, and the kids had a great time!

These two melt my heart - and I'm secretly hoping they get married.


So peaceful :)

Not quite as peaceful, but so much more fun!  Hannah was hanging out on the sidelines because she got a cut on her hand.

I mean, really.

Once we came home, the kids still wanted to play outside, so Jack and I played a game of HORSE with his new basketball hoop (he beat me).  We played ring toss with Hannah, and before we knew it - Daddy was home!

And just like my dad used to do with me when I was little, Hannah climbed up onto Brad's lap to drive into the garage.  Jack was very generous and let Hannah have a turn by herself :)



It was a great, fun-filled day.  And all that sun made me wish summer was here already!

No comments: