Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A First Time for Everything

Yay ~

Before you have children, or at least before I had Jack, I always used to think about the little pitter-patter of feet that would come towards our bedroom.  I'd imagine a warm little toddler would hop up into our bed and snuggle amongst our pillows and blankets.

Then you have a baby and realize suddenly, that that's a long way off.  However, within a week of moving into his toddler bed, Jack finally realized that he could actually leave the room on his own accord.  And Saturday morning, he did just that. 

I was waking up, listening to the baby monitor for sounds that Jack was also waking up, when I heard the little pitter-patter of feet.  He was so proud of himself and hopped right up to snuggle with me for just a bit before we came down to get breakfast.  Be still my little heart...

It has happened every morning since, and I have to say...I absolutely am loving it:)


Nay~


Bronchiolitis = an infection and inflammation of the very smallest breathing tubes in your child's lungs, called the bronchioles.  It is caused by infection with a virus, and as the small airways become narrow or blocked, you may hear wheezing as your child breathes.

Poor thing.  My heart just breaks every time he has to have his breathing treatment, but I was lucky enough to get to stay home with him yesterday and snuggle.  Today is Daddy's turn.  Tomorrow I'll be back.

Wish Jack well!

No comments: