Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday

There are so many reasons to be thankful today...

Here's a list of some of the things that I'm most thankful:

*my loving husband, and our very precious, baby boy

*my family whom I miss very much today

*Brad's family whom helped to make this holiday a fun one

*my new Mac from which I am typing on AS WE SPEAK:)

*our health (you know...hives, runny noses, and sinus infections aside.  It could be worse.  We know this, and we are thankful it is not.)

*my new camera lens which allowed me to take these precious photos today




*our beautiful home, especially our newly decorated, grown-up bedroom.  Oh, how I love you!

*my puppy dogs, whose unabashed love for playing and rolling in the leaves reminded me to enjoy the simple things

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: