Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Rypie!

{Picture Coming Soon}

Today is my little sister's 27th birthday.  Jack and I came home from school and painted her a special picture frame, and then we went out to dinner with Ryan and John and my parents to celebrate.  We had a very nice time despite Jack's fussy mood, and I ate WAY too much.  I think Ryan liked her presents:)

Ryan, we love you like crazy.  It is so great for us to spend time together and for you to spend time with Baby Jack.  He adores you, and if you only knew the number of times he "calls" you in the middle of the day to say, "I went to school, and I went to church, and I went to the store.  I went potty like a big boy.  Okay, I love you, buh-bye," you would realize just how much he really does love you.  I know we owe you a picture for your frame...as soon as the computer is back together.  I promise.

We also wanted to say congratulations on a two year endeavor that we are oh so proud of you for.  The strength and courage you have displayed these past two years is remarkable, and we are so happy for you.  It was amazing to celebrate that accomplishment with you, and I'm so thankful for the relationship that we have today.  You have worked so hard to make that happen, and I thank you.  I love you so much.

No comments: