Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Silliness

Sorry it's been so long since my last post.  We're trying to switch computers over, and it hasn't been as smooth of a transition as I'd hoped.  My goal is to have everything up and running by Tuesday evening, so we'll see. 

I have pictures to share with this post, but I can't upload them just yet, so I'll have to add them later.  Still, you may enjoy the stories...

Today, Jack was driving his car around the main level.  He drove it right into a corner, and when Daddy offered to help him back up and turn around, Jack popped out of the car.  Here's how their conversation went:

Daddy:  Jack, do you want me to help you turn around?

Jack: No.

Daddy: What are you going to do now?

Jack: I'm going to go play wit sumpting else.

And that he did.  Leaving the car in the corner by the coat rack.

*****

Later this evening, we took Jack to Chik-Fil-A for dinner.  Afterwards, I remembered that I still needed to give him his vitamin (since he refuses to eat anything that comes close to a vegetable).

Mommy: Jack, come here, I have your vitamin for you.

Jack: I'll be there in just a second (as he busily played with his Toy Story friends).

He's just such a good, little communicator these days.  He keeps us on our toes, that's for sure!


No comments: