Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bath Time ~ Pinterest Style

Awhile back, I saw this cute idea on Pinterest.




While it seemed adorable, it also seemed like it might be a lot of work and a lot of mess, but after I heard Kimmee talk about using the bath paints with Channing, I figured we'd give it a try.  What's the worst that could happen?  Maybe my bathroom walls would get paint on them, but in all honesty, I'm trying to work up the energy to paint the bathroom anyway.

I took pictures because it really was just the cutest thing ever, and Jack had so much fun!  Take a peek...

You need water

and bath paints (shaving cream and food coloring).

Pretty colors

Jack was so excited!

I asked him to pose with the paintbrush...he got a little carried away!


Does anyone else see Brad when they look at this face?!

Time to dig in...

Becoming the Hulk...

and loving it!


I love that face:)

The Hulk

Time to get out...

It was so much fun, we've already done it again!  

1 comment:

Amy said...

That looks so much fun and pretty easy too! We might have to give that a try! I love the posing with the paintbrush pics!