Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Forgotten Photo Shoot

So it would seem that life got so busy that I apparently forgot to post Hannah's professional six month photo session.  Shame on me, because these pictures are adorable, if I do say so myself (and pretty soon, we'll be taking Miss Hannah for her nine month session).  We had them taken at The Picture People, but we always pay to have the rights to the photos because I can't imagine not doing so.  How else would I get to share them with all of you?

I hope you enjoy!

Our Sweet Girl

Hannah and Jack, in Hannah's Baptism clothes

Kind of wish I'd turned her headband around in hindsight, but what a cute little smile...

I was trying to hold out for the pictures until Hannah could sit up so really show off this adorable dress, but you get the idea

Their faces just crack me up in this picture.

He loves her so much.  She's so lucky.

Sweet Angel

Her little owl hat perfectly matched that little dress.  I nearly squealed with glee when I found it!


No comments: