Friday, July 20, 2012

Me and My Little Man

Today, Miss Hannah spent some time with Grandma and Grandpa so that I could have a special day with just Jack.  On Monday, Jack spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa so I could have some special Hannah-time, and now it was Jack's turn.  I'd planned to take him to a nearby park that he loves and then to Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch.  We had a blast!

After we played for a long time at the park, I set up my tripod and told Jack I wanted to take some pictures of just the two of us.  And he happily obliged...








He was such a good sport:)  It was kind of drizzling the whole time we were at the park, but there's a lot of tree coverage, so it wasn't bad.  But right after I got this picture, which I love...


...it started to rain.  Can you tell by his facial expressions?

Uh-oh

it's starting...

...to rain!

No comments: