Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Daddy's Birthday

Aside from Valentine's Day, we also celebrated Daddy's birthday during my week and a half long hiatus from the blog.  His birthday was on the 16th, which also happened to be the same day as Aunt Jess' bridal shower.  Unfortunately, Daddy wasn't feeling well that day, but after the shower (separate post, coming soon!), we went out to eat at Red, Hot, and Blue and then we had his family back to our house for presents and birthday cupcakes.  I think Jack and Hannah probably had the most fun:)

Hannah, pinching her chubby legs and saying, "Chunky, chunky," just like Mama taught her to do.  Don't worry - it's my life's mission to catch this on video:)

The kids made a "bubble wrap prison" and had so much fun playing inside.  I love their little smiles...

 Birthday cupcakes - the kids helped me make these.

Hannah loves a good cupcake!

Jack was so excited to give Daddy his new tool set - Jack picked it out all by himself!

{I know this is super-similar to the picture above, but look at that beautiful grin on Hannah Bear!}

This is what I got when I asked them to be silly:)

Daddy - Even though you weren't feeling well, we hope your day was super-special.  We love you so much!



No comments: