Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just Jack

While we were snuggling before bed, this is what Jack said:

I'm a tricky boy...tonight I'm gonna sneak up on you so you don't know I'm here and I'm gonna sleep in your bed...

*****

While eating dinner, he finished eating something that wasn't quite his favorite.  He said to me, "Mommy, my tummy's full, there's nothing I can do about it."

I guess he gave me a taste of my own medicine right then.

*****

When I asked him if his tummy hurt or if he needed to go potty, he replied, "I'll just take it easy."

*****

After making a mac and cheese sandwich (gross!), Jack announced, "I have good taste."  He'll eat a mac and cheese sandwich, but not a single vegetable.  He's killing me.

*****

When I asked Jack, "Why are you so smart?"

He replied, "That's just how God made me."

He's learning:)

No comments: