Thursday, February 28, 2013

Showered with Love

A couple of weeks ago, Jessica's matron of honor, Carla, and her mom hosted a bridal shower for the bride-to-be.  It was a lovely shower, and I was proud to be a part of it.  We're getting so excited that the wedding is getting closer and closer, and the shower was really a chance to celebrate that:)  I tried to take some photos (of both people and details!) so that I could share them.  Enjoy!

 The dessert table, complete with a love story, beautiful flowers, and Jess' favorite candy

 Grandma Earlie and Jessica

We asked guests to leave Jessica the key to a happy marriage.

 Carla, the matron of honor, and the bride-to-be

Mason jars with silver and navy paper straws

I made Jess take a picture with this "energy efficient cooking" piece - I like to tease her every now and then:)

Beautiful packages...

Taylor, one of the bridesmaids, and Jess

 Party favors

Me, with the best sister-in-law anyone could ever ask for:)

I bet you can tell which party details I was put in charge of!  

Jessica - I hope your shower was everything you hoped it would be and more.  I can't wait to stand up there with you on your wedding day!




No comments: