Monday, March 21, 2011

22 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of Baby: Peanut weighs a pound and is eight inches long - about the size of a small doll.  
Baby's Developmental Milestones: She now has eyelashes, eyebrows, and probably some hair on her head (if she'll be anything like Jack).  She can also hear my voice, my heartbeat, my tummy, and the blood circulating through my body that keeps us both alive.
Total Weight Gain: 19 1/2 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much.  With the exception of some of my stretchier shirts and jammies.  And leggings - thank goodness for leggings!
Gender: A little girl!
Movement: She's a wiggle-worm.
Sleep: I've been sleeping very well this week.
What I miss: Nothing right now:)
Cravings: Watermelon and lemonade.  And Lucky Charms.
Symptoms: I'm so tired at the end of the day.  My body is tired!  I'm preparing to make an appointment for a prenatal massage to use one of the two gift certificates I've been given - regardless of whether my skin is clearing up or not.  I can't wait much longer, and surely those that massage have seen worse, right?!
Best Pregnancy Moment this Week: Seeing Peanut move - I even tried to catch it on video, but it's hard to see.  I'll keep trying to capture some video to share of the belly movement.  Much sooner than we were able to see Jack moving around - that's for sure!  Hopefully Baby Girl is not a giant:)


No comments: