Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just Jack...Recently

While squirming and crying in my arms on the way to his room during a tantrum, Jack cried out, "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS RIGHT NOW!"  Oops.  Apparently, I must've said that one too many times.

*****

Lately, Jack loves to pretend to be either: Spiderman, a tiger, or King Triton from The Little Mermaid.  Adorable, I tell you.

*****

Maybe instead of the next Beckham, Jack will be the next Justin Timberlake.  The boy loves to sing - at any given, random time!

*****

The other night, when I asked him to eat his meat (pork tenderloin), he responded, "I do not like green eggs and ham.  I do not like them Sam-I-am.  I will not eat them in a box.  I will not eat them with a fox. I will not eat them in a house.  I will not eat them with a mouse.  I will not eat them here or there.  I will not eat them anywhere!"  And yes, I'm dead serious.

*****

One morning, Jack was taking a look at the dogs' pictures on our picture table.  He took the puppy frame up to Belle, held it under her nose, and said, "See Cuddlebug, that was you when you were a baby," and then properly put it back in its place.

*****

During Jack's first trip to a public restroom with Daddy, Daddy led Jack into a stall.  Brad told me after the fact that Jack immediately looked at the stall and said, "Oh no, no, no, no, no," and turned around to find a cleaner stall.  That's my boy:)  Daddy had to laugh at the fact that I've rubbed off on the little man!

*****

I suppose it was one of the first times I ever said, "Ready, Freddy?" to Jack when he quickly replied, "My name's Jack."  Since that time, he seems to have caught on, but ohmygoodness that was cute!

*****

I promise you - there's never a dull moment around these parts!

No comments: