Saturday, March 19, 2011

O Happy Day!

Today was a happy day, as I was reunited with my little family after my work conference in Roanoke.  I've decided I don't like to be away from home when the rest of my family is still there!  I was so anxious to get home, and when I walked in the house, Jack was so excited to see me.  It was definitely a lovey, snuggly day.  Perfection.

I was a little surprised by how quickly my mind adjusted to quiet and then how difficult it was to adjust to constant noise/talking upon my return:)  He obviously missed me so much and had so much to tell me!

After our nap, we prepared for Caelan's 3rd birthday party.  Caelan is one of Jack's friends from SoccerTots and JW Tumbles.  This was Jack's first birthday party where he wasn't the center of attention, and we were a little nervous to see how he'd do.  Surprisingly, he did so well!

Arriving in Style

Climbing on the Inflatables

Flushed Cheeks

So Much Fun

What Jack was doing while everyone else took a picture with the birthday boy

Scooping some icing

Yummy

Jack's Time to Go Face

Very afraid his balloon might blow away, even after Daddy tied it to his arm

Birthday Party = Success

So good to be home where I belong!

No comments: