Saturday, April 16, 2011

SoccerTots

Lately, Jack has been doing pretty well at SoccerTots.  When we first started, I wasn't quite sure that soccer would be something Jack would enjoy.  However, this is our second season, and I think Jack's skills have greatly improved.  In fact, within a few weeks, he'll move from the Teddies to the Koalas - a class that is not parent-participation!  Daddy and I will be able to watch and cheer our little man on from the "sidelines."  How cute that will be...

Working on his warm-up skills

"1, 2, 3, Go...SoccerTots!"

Helping Coach Len with the noodles

Running along with his BFF, Channing

Ice cream cones to the coach

These pictures were taken last Saturday, but this morning, I was incredibly impressed because Jack's "tick-tock" skills are getting pretty sharp.  He was able to tick-tock (dribble slowly all the way down the gym) and score a goal - three times, in fact!  He also did really well during a hoop game where I spin a hula hoop, and he has to chase it down and jump through it while it's still moving.  He made it every time!  I'm not quite sure what that has to do with soccer skills, but I'm hoping it's exercising his speed and agility:)

No comments: