Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Making a Nest

Last night, after dinner it got awfully quiet in the house.  So quiet, in fact, that I was quite sure Hannah was up to no good.  I figured she must've been eating dog food, but lucky for me, I'd remembered to put the bowls up on the shelf.  So where was that little girl?

When I realized that Jack had accidentally left the light on in the powder room, I had a good guess.  Thank goodness he'd remembered to put the seat down:)  Instead, we find our tiny girl doing this:






When Jack came around the corner and saw his baby sister wreaking havoc, do you know what he asked her?!


In all seriousness, he looked her in the eyes and asked, "Aww...Hannah, are you making a nest?"

And Daddy and I just beamed.  Because it was so cute.  And he's so smart.  And creative.  And logical.

And she's so stinkin' cute.

Who cares that an entire roll of toilet paper was destroyed in less than five minutes?

Certainly not me:)




In fact, we're kind of used to it around these parts...

{Gracie, four months old}


{Jack, 10 months old}


No comments: