Thursday, August 30, 2012

Peanut

Precious Peanut,

You are so smart, Baby Girl.  Tonight, not only did you tell me when you were hungry, but you also told me that you needed a new diaper.  You were walking around, and then you just stopped, looked at me, and touched the back of your diaper.  I couldn't believe it - I was so proud:)  You laid down on your changing blanket and let me change your diaper without a fuss - usually, we wrestle.  We changed your diaper, and then Sweet Girl, when I asked you if you were sleepy and if you wanted to go night-night, you shook your pretty, little head yes.  You are such a fantastic communicator - I can't even believe it!

I put you down, and I told you to go give Jack a kiss good night.  And do you know what you did?  You waddled over to your big brother, you leaned over, puckered up, and gave him a kiss.  He loves you so much, and it means so much to him that you can love him back just as much:)  You waved and said, "Bye!" and then we went upstairs to get ready for bed.

You are turning into such a lovely, sweet, big-hearted little girl, and I love you more than words can say.

Love,

Mama

No comments: